Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Newly Released Products: Bunny Trail Kit, Quick Pages, and Word Art (Oh My)

Hi everyone,

Two blogs in one day--I'm on a roll here!  I am super excited to announce three new products which have been released at my store.  All three of these products can stand alone or can coordinate with one another depending on your preferance!  Also, these products do coordinate with my freebie contribution to the March Blog Train which can be found below so be sure to grab that too!

Here is Bunny Trail...
Here is Bunny Trail Quick Pages...

And, finally, here is Bunny Trail Word Art...


You can find these latest kits at my store at Digi Style Designs Store Link for Pizazz Pixels

1 comment:

SherryD said...

So cute! A little birdie told me you will be joining us at SCS. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and will help any way I can. Hugs, SherryD aka Wonderland Scraps, Sher Scraps 4 CU and half (with Echo) of Vintage Vixens