Thursday, November 1, 2012

National Digi Scrapbooking Day--This Weekend-- My Sale

Hi everyone

Well, Halloween is over and you know what that means?  Of course, National Digital Scrapbooking Day is coming up and I am sure there will be lots of sales everywhere. 

I personally will be holding a 60% off sale on all my products so I would love it if you would check out all my designs and take advantage of this discount!  Here is the ad:  (Created with my most recent kit, Year In Review:  November (Fall Fun)

I actually set up this sale to start on Thursday for those early birds who want to get started on the fun!

Here are my stores--each one has different products that I have designed:


My Store at Digi Style Designs
(Contains about 5 pages of products) 
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Divine Digital
(Contains some terrific samplers and mini kits designed by me)
Thanks for your support!

No comments: