Monday, August 6, 2012

Newly Released - Exclusively at Divine Digital

Divine Digital has a Project 365 project ongoing.  The theme this month was "Wild Boyz".  Here is the element pack which i created to highlight the life of an active, adventurous child who likes to: explore, enjoy some target practice and/or seeks privacy in a private place away from the prying eyes of siblings and/or adults.


Special Price:  $1.75


As I saw the theme for this month, I reminisced about a song from my era…It is a song called Wild Boys and it was sung by Duran Duran. Here is a sampling of the chorus:
Wild boys never lose it
Wild boys never chose this way
Wild boys never close your eyes
Wild boys always shine

I woul love to see or hear of those wild adventures of your kids, grandkids, or just a wild child which you know. Just post a reply here and let's see who has the most "wild child" story!!!
(P.S.)  I am finishing up with the papers right now so keep an eye out for those too!

No comments: