Monday, April 14, 2014

Taste Tester and Hostess for Scrap TakeOut, Annemarie - Daddy’s Girl (Full Kit),

Father's Day is not until June, but it is always the perfect time to pay tribute to all those great father figures in our lives or our kids' lives!  Just released is a kit with a Daddy's Girl theme!


And I really loved this one especially because the hair color really matched my dad's and I's hair color--but if it does not match your photos, you can always re-color the hair of course.
Here are a few layouts for inspiration.
Hawaii Bound – Dad watches over us.

Credits:  Daddy’s Girl (Full Kit), Triple J Designs

Font Used: Papyrus

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And here is another photo I dragged out of my photo box

Me and My Dad
 

Credits:  Daddy’s Girl (Full Kit), Triple J Designs
Font Used: Pristina

Available At:  http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/Daddy-s-Girl-Full-Kit.html

No comments: