Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Annemarie’s Art – Planner Fun on the Cheap – Mintgreen planner only 4.50

Before school starts and life gets really crazy around here, I decided that this was going to be the year to get organized.  I did not want to miss another event like I did last year due to my lack of organization!

So the first step for me was to get a planner!  I wanted to start with a cheap one so later I could spend the saved money on cute stickers and supplies J

And I found a really cute one at Wal-Mart. 


 Not only does this planner have a cute cover already, but it has yearly overviews, monthly overviews, a notes pages, weekly pages with LOTS of space to wright, and a helpful resources section too.  Of course I love it!









Product(s):
Mint Green Planner

Available at:  Walmart stores
http://www.walmart.com/ip/44933835?reviews_limit=9&

No comments: