Saturday, December 31, 2016

Annemarie’s Art - 2016 in Review


I saw this template, and I knew immediately how I could use it---12 spots is perfect for a Year in Review layout. 
 
So I used this awesome template along with a huge variety of kits and collections from my scrapbooking stash to create a layout showing the highlights of 2016.

2016 Documented

 
Credits:  Template:  It’s the Little Things; Scotty Girls; Kits:  I am Happy, Just Because Studio, A Little Bit of Everything, Collab of Pixelily Designs and Designs by Mandy King; and Everyday Happiness; GingerBread Ladies Collaboration; A New Beginning ( Digital-Crea Blog Hop--A a Collab between Chauk, Dilo and Eljdorado, Pouyou, Bellisae); and Favorite Things (GingerBread Collaboration of GirlBoyGirl Designs and Sherry Ferguson Designs); Midnight Kiss, Bren Boone Designs;  and Best Year Ever, Mags Graphics; Auld Lang Syne, Christins Creations; and Date Helpers; This Little Missy

Font:  Myriad Pro

Happy New Year Everyone! 
 

No comments: