Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Creative Team, Annemarie, for Keley Designs - On Travel and Scrapping Survivor

Scrapping Survivor 8 has just started at GingerScraps and there are so many great scrappers who are joining in on the fun, including myself.  The challenge for week 1 was to show a “squad” of 4 on the layout in some way. 

 I chose my family as my squad because I enjoy spending time with them both at home and on vacations!  I used a great travel themed kit by Keley Designs to show us ready for a new adventure.

 
This Way Squad

 
 
 
 
 

Credits:







 

Kit:  On Travel Bundle, Keley Designs
Freebie from Newsletter Subscriber Gift:  Vacation July Gift by Keley Designs

Font Used:  RNS Camelia

Journaling:  After a Pit Stop at a Rest Area
Word Art Pieces:  Happy Travels, Let’s Start the Journey, This Way, On the Go, Off We Go, and Fun Times)



No comments: