Friday, March 8, 2019

Creative Team, Annemarie, for GingerScraps - Scrapping Survivor, Week 1 and March Storytelling Challenge

Scrapping Survivor is in full swing at GingerScraps.  I have joined again and this year, the challenges are really pushing me creatively which I enjoy.  This is the layout which I created for Week 1.  The challenge was to be inspired by a crazy quilt……

I used some pretty gorgeous kits to create my own quilt with these angular edges because these last few weeks have been a bit tumultuous  for me due to some major health crises of the most important guys in my life….

Miracle of Life

 


Credits:   
Back to Nature (Kit and GS FB Freebie 1), Cathy K Designs
My Everlasting (Collection), Aimee Harrison Designs
Au Natural Collection), Aimee Harrison Designs
Font Used:  Microsoft PhagsPa and Latha

Note:  Created my own quilt square out of shapes

Available at:  Ginger Scraps -

 

 

No comments: