Monday, February 1, 2021

Creative Team, Annemarie, for GingerScraps - Buffet and Buffet Challenge - You Hold My Heart, HeartMade Scrapbook along with KISS Blended Stackers 1 by Miss Fish

 The GingerScraps Buffet is an All You Can Eat .... or rather Scrap, Buffet. Each month the amazing GingerBread Ladies are given a color palette, and they create delicious goodies for you.

 Here is the main link to the Buffet Offerings for every month.  You can then find both present and past Buffet offerings from your favorite designer(s)…..

 
https://store.gingerscraps.net/Shop-by-BUFFET/

 This layout showcases a few items from this month’s Buffet.  First up is an awesome Masked Template set from Miss Fish Templates

 

Next I used a pretty, packed Buffet offering from HeartMade Scrapbook called You Hold My Heart which focuses on Love in general and sharing that love….


 You and Me

 

Credits

Template:  KISS Blended Stacker Templates by Miss Fish Templates

Kit:  You Hold My Heart, HeartMade Scrapbook

Font: Raustila OT1

 

Available at

Template:  Keep It Simple Scrapper - Photostacker Templates by Miss Fish KISS (gingerscraps.net)

Kit:  My heart is for you! (gingerscraps.net), My heart is for you! (gingerscraps.net), My heart is for you! (gingerscraps.net)

No comments: