Saturday, May 7, 2022

CT, Annemarie, for Designs by Neia Scraps – Celebrating Women: $10.00 Grab Bag and All About Me {2022} Challenge

Celebrating Women is a collection that embodies those one of a kind moms, the moms that never stop working and loving, the empowered woman, and everything in between. Celebrate your mom. Celebrate yourself!


 










The page that I created shows a typical day in my life when my kids were toddlers.  I spent the days with them and then I would work at night….

 Dress Up Day

 



Credits:  

Kit:  Celebrating Women:  $10.00 Grab Bag, GingerScraps Collab (Neia Scraps, Just Because, Prelestnaya P, and Karen Schulz

Font Used:  Jayne Print YOFF

 

Available at: 

Ginger Scraps -   GingerScraps :: Grab Bags :: Celebrating Women - Grab Bag - by Neia Scraps

The Digital Press - The Digital Press :: **SPECIAL NSD DEALS** :: Celebrating Women - Grab Bag

 

Challenge here  "All About Me" Challenge - May 2022 (gingerscraps.net)

No comments: