Saturday, October 8, 2022

Creative Team, Annemarie, for Designs by Neia Scraps – My Memories October and Coordinating Freebie for My Memories Challenge

October Memories is all about falling leaves, golden days, snuggle weather, and spooky things. This collection has pumpkins galore. But that isn't all! This is also a perfect Autumn scrapbooking collection.  















It is designed using the October Buffet Colors at GS

 

Taking Down Fall Decorations

 

Credits:  

Kit: My Memories October Bundle , Designs by Neia Scraps

Font Used:  Vanilla Cream and Riser Personal Use

 

Available at: 

Ginger Scraps -   GingerScraps :: Bundled Goodies :: My Memories October - Bundle - by Neia Scraps

http://bitly.ws/vcd9

 

 Freebie Available at

My Memories Challenge with Neia Scraps **OCTOBER** (gingerscraps.net)

No comments: