Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thanks Blog Readers

Hi all,

I just had to post about the overwhelming amounts of comments I have been receiving lately from all of my great blog followers and readers!  I so appreciate you taking the time to give me some feedback because I am just starting out as a designer and your comments are so helpful and encouraging!

I want to thank Marsie personally (hopefully you see this) and I hope that you enjoy your kits from my store.  I would so love to see samples of that photo book you were talking about.  If you can send me your creations via my email at pizazz300@hotmail.com, I would so appreciate it!  (All others can take me up on this offer too if you create something using my kits!)  **I am thinking of having a CT call pretty soon (hint hint wink wink) so get busy everyone!

Thanks again!!!!

Virtual hugs,

Annemarie (a.k.a., Pizazz Pixels)

No comments: