Friday, January 13, 2012

Frebbie Mini Kit "Celebrate the New Year"

How is 2012 for everyone so far?  Are you still trying to keep those resolutions?  Well, I am keeping mine to continue designing--that's an easy one for me!  Since I am getting loyal blog followers (up to 5 now), I wanted to give you a special something to celebrate with me...
Grab this special freebie in my store since I am offering the freebie for the store this week....And did you notice, it coordinates with an older freebie on my blog--Winter Wonder.  It also coordinates with a kit in my store--Winter Wonderful so if you grab everything, you will have lots of options for scrapping!

Link to my store for freebie: Pizazz Pixel's Store at Digi Style Designs
(The link should be active Friday, January 13 through January 21.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't figure out how to download the blog train contribution. Sorry to miss it.

Pizazz Pixels said...

Hi there.

In order to grab this particular freebie, you will need to click on the link to my store. There, you can add the freebie to your cart. You might have to register but it is a free kit. Good luck