Monday, February 13, 2012

Voting Round-Designer Darling, Round 2 --I need your vote

Hi everyone!

It is time once again to ask for your help! Voting has begun for Round 2 of the Designer Darling competition over at Stuff to Scrap.

It would be great if you could help me out and vote for Pizazz Pixels - Barely There.  This vote would mean that I can stay in the competition longer and for you, it means more freebies of course (See how that benefits both of us--wink, wink.)

Voting Link:
Designer Darling Round 2 Voting thread

P.S.  I am not too proud to bribe anyone, so if I see a high number of votes for me, I will offer this freebie add on tomorrow on my blog....  Who knows, there might be more to this if the votes are large enough--hint, hint :)

Thanks for your help everyone!

No comments: