Thursday, February 23, 2012

Newly Released Kit for the Project 365 Year in Review Series: March: Lucky Clover

I just finished up a new kit for the store just in time for Saint Patrick's Day and I am working on Easter things believe it or not!  (For once, I am ahead of the game!) 

Here is the kit which you can purchase at my store over at Digi Style Designs.  It is part of a Project 365 Year in Review Series which I started this year so you can use these kits to document those special 2012 memories.  Many elements and a few of the papers have an Irish/St. Patrick's Day theme, but there are also pleanty of things included in this kit which can be used for a variety of other occasions as well!  Here is my newest kit for March entitled Lucky Clover.



Included in this kit are 13 papers, 29 elements, 1 full alpha, punctuation and symbols.

No comments: