Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Kit in Stores--Sugar Stardust, Part 1 and Layouts from CT members and Freebie Quick Page!!!

I decided to go a little upscale and fancy with my latest kit which is so named because the colors remind me of cotton candy!  Here is a kit which was designed with a lot of style....



My Store at Digi Style Designs: 
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at RBL Designz
Here are some layouts created with this kit:
Claudi really used a lot of bits and pieces to create these fab clusters behind the photos of my kids enjoying elephant ears last 4th of July.  So sweet right?  The colors really go well together and those photos are placed nicely on the page with that clip!

Here are 2 layouts done by Deia


She cuts the shapes out of the papers to create stunning layers here and I just love the white space on each!  So beautiful!
If you really loved the second layout, Deia created a blank quick page for all of my loyal blog readers.  Here is the link

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

LizzieBelle82 said...

This is so cute! TY for sharing it with all of us. xx

Geri said...

Thank you! I fell for the frame in the finished page and as I read more there it was as a freebie... How happy can I beee!