Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Newly Released Kit -- Year in Review (July): Stars and Stripes

Here in the states we just paid tribute to our Veterans during Memorial Day.  As a small token of my appreciation for all those who have served or who have family and friends in our armed forces, I designed a kit to focus on Patriotism.  Here is my latest addition to my Year in Review series (July): called Stars and Stripes....



This kit is versitile enough to capture all the others stars in your lives as well as my Creative Team has done...  Here are a few layouts by Deia.  I just love these heritage style layouts and the colors are just incredible!



Isn't her cluster work incredible and the elements behind the photo really set them off nicely!

Claudi used this kit to focus on a furry creature--the rabbit.  Love those tiny photos and the use of the bling!


Now here comes a layout which is near and dear to my own heart because Claudi used a photo of my daugher Lauren!  This photo was taken at a park where our family traditionally goes to celebrate the Fourth of July.  We get there early to do some people watching and to enjoy a few goodies as well.  Here Lauren enjoys a sugary confection called an Elephant ear which is sweet and delicious and requires a few napkins for those sticky fingers.  I really love how the black and smoky grey/white papers go tegether and I just love the title work as well! 



You can purchase this kit at any of my stores:
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps 
My Store at  RBL Designz 

No comments: