Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grand Opening of Pizazz Pixels at Wilma4Ever - 50% off sale on all products here!

I have some sad news and some happy news for you today.

The very sad and unexpected news is that Divine Digital will be closing its doors forever on February 28th of this month.  I have so enjoyed my time at Divine and this has hit me pretty hard!  It was on my bucket list to design here and when I was accepted, I was overjoyed.  The people I have met along the way, at Divine, have been more than wonderful too.  People have shared their stories and we have helped each other through some pretty serious stuff and we still have managed to stay strong!  You have supported my designs here and have made it even more sad that Divine is closing!  ( I am offering a special sale here at Divine until the doors officially close--all my kits at Divine Digital are $1.00 only.  This is an incredible bargin and most of my kits here are unique to Divine Digital.)  Link to my store at Divine Digital

Luckily, there is some silver lining to this story.  The good news is that I have been invited to design for Wilma4Ever!  I have just finished uploading 10 kits for this particular store which relate to the themes of love, romance, beauty, sophistication, and some sparkle too just in time for all those sweet, romantic, or loving memories.

Here is some more information.

I hope you will check out my sweet products!  (Everything is on sale at my NEW STORE for 50% for the entire month of February).

Link to my new shop at Wilma4Ever


No comments: