Friday, February 15, 2013

New Release - Sophistication Extras by Pizazz Pixels

The weekend is almost here everyone!  I got out of work a little early today and I feel like I have so much free time!  It is an awesome feeling to get those little extra chores done before all that help arrives!

Speaking of things to do, I wanted to tell you about my latest release.  Do you remember those freebies I offered a month ago in the color scheme of red, white, black, and grey?  Well, I designed a few more elements to this series ( about 11 new little pretties) and re-packaged the whole thing as a new release for all of my stores.  Here is Sophistication Extras:



This kit is on sale at all my stores for $1.00  right now so you can save some money and get a great kit!

Stores where you can purchase this kit:
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Divine Digital
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Wilma4Ever

No comments: