Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Freebie Alpha - A Beutiful Tribute to Spring Bonus Lower Alpha

First of all, my prayers are with all of those in Boston and elsewhere who might be affected by the horrible tragedy that took place on Monday!  My sister and her children live there so it really hit me a little too close for comfort!

I have for you this week the second of a series of freebies which all coordinate with each other.  This one is a cute little spring-like alpha which coordinates to my "A Beautiful Tribute to Spring" kit series in my stores.  This freebie will be in my stores for free for one week and then it will be placed into the stores for purchase.


You can get this freebie alpha by going to any of my stores, putting it in your cart, and then you can download it for free for this week!!!!

Here are my stores:


My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Wilma4Ever

No comments: