Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Freebie digital elements for digital scrapbooking- A Beautiful Tribute to Spring - Bonus Elements and paper too

As I look out the window today, I see snow falling if you can believe it!  In typcial Michigan fashion, the weather yesterday was in the 60s and perfect for no coats and today you need a winter coat and an umbrella to shield you from the wet snow!  Crazy right?  This is Michigan!

Today I just put into all my stores the last of a set of 3 coordinating freebies to the kit "A Beautiful Tribute to Spring".



As I see this preview, I just have to giggle because it really does not look like Spring here but maybe by posting this freebie preview, I can atleast see some flowers and bright colors!

Here are the links to the stores where you can pick up this freebie for FREE one week before I place it in my stores at regular price!

My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
My Store at Wilma4Ever

If you missed any of the parts, they are available for sale at all my stores.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: