Saturday, October 12, 2013

Layouts using A Bootiful Halloween

Ready for some more layouts created using A Bootiful Halloween?  Today I have 2 layouts which show the versatility of this kit.  Not everyone celebrates the same things and here are just a few ideas on how to use this kit for more than just Halloween related things!


Layout by Pizazz Pixels
I created this layout to showcase my son's first photo shoot.

(Just a side note about this page. My son and I were hanging out just outside of a local high school waiting for his sister who was at swimming practice. We were playing catch with the football and I noticed some cool looking mushrooms. We investigated these a bit closer and then I started taking photos. My son started to get interested at this point and asked to use my phone camera. I was happy to oblige and let him try it out. Well, he began looking for things to photograph, took some pictures, and we had a great time setting up each shot. I gave him some tips along the way and he ended up showing up his mom! He got real low to take these photos of tiny bits of nature and the end result was pretty spectacular in my opinion.)

So the moral? Everywhere is a photo op and also, take the time to smell the flowers literally! Even better, share your passion/hobby with those you love and they might find that they enjoy it too!


CT Layout - Poki
(Pizazz Pixels A BOOTIFUL HALLOWEEN with template from Southern Serenity Designs by Amber Morrison ELEMENTARY (Frame - made by me in Paint Shop Pro X2; photo from anitque postcard, font - Fontleroy Brown) 
Poki takes photos of historical houses and she used this kit to tell us all about one of these homes-- The Crescent Hotel
The contrast of black and white is perfect for historical photos and I love how she used those frilly borders to make this more authentic looking!

No comments: