Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Release - A Bootiful Halloween by Pizazz Pixels



So the stores are already putting up those Christmas Decorations even though we have not had time to savor the next few holidays--Halloween and Thanksgiving!  Personally, I just finished decorating the house for Halloween!  Of course, I had to add a few autumn flowers to the porch too and hope that they might last until November (wishful thinking I know).

 To help you get into the spirit of Halloween, I have designed a kit with this theme called "A Bootiful Halloween."

Here are some previews of all the individual pieces which are included ....






You'll love the richness and beauty of this Halloween themed kit that is very chic! Designed using classic Halloween colors (black, orange, white and shades of grey) and a sophisticated flair, this kit is perfect for your most amazing Halloween photos and more!
Decorations, some spooky night creatures, stylish masks, a few ghosts, and a whole bunch of other elegant and spooky goodies are included in this full-sized, quality checked digital scrapbooking kit perfect for all your Halloween photos - from trick or treating to the Halloween Masquerade!

Available at all my stores:  (And on Sale for 35% off during October)
My Store at Digi Style Designs

My Store at Heartfelt Perfections
My Store at Wilma4Ever

No comments: