Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CT Layouts for Harvest Moon

Now that November is here, I thought it was only appropriate to share with you some of the gorgeous layouts which my Creative Team have created using my Fall Kits.  Here are the layouts which coordinate to the Harvest Moon Create a Kit Series.


Truly a beautiful scene captured by An Geon.

And here is Kristine's layout --adorable documentation of some fall clean-up by her son!
Poki used one photo two times in this layout.  She actually created this darling template herself!


Here Chris shows the beauty of the season with this dramatic layout which reminds me of a brochure type layout.
And finally, Poki shows us some remarkable photos of Autum in its full glory with this quilt-like layout.  That title is incredible in front of another photo!
 
 
Here are the individual pieces of this series which is only available at My Store at Digi Style Designs 



 

 
 

No comments: