Monday, November 11, 2013

Layouts using "All About the Girls Series" by Pizazz Pixels

I wanted to share with you a few layouts made from my "All About the Girls Series" before I forget!  The first is an incredible layout created by An Geon.  She is truly captured all the beauty of this series and created an incredible layout.  I just love all those strips and those pops of bright pink everywhere.  She interwove all those purple accents beautifully! The grey was just the perfect choice to see everything off too!


And now for a personal layout created as inspiration for last month's Scraplift Challenge over at Wilma4Ever.  I played around with putting elements behind and in front of the photo to make it seem like it was part of the photo itself.  I also tried to showcase a lot of the elements in this layout and I think I accomplished that.
 

No comments: