Friday, December 13, 2013

I Am a Creative Team Member


Hi all,

I have decided to join a few Creative Teams this month.  As if December was not busy enough right?  But I could not resist the calls from several talented designers!

First off, I have been selected to be a part of Dees-Deelights' Creative Team.  It was difficult to choose which kit to work with first, but after changing my mind about 3 times, I finally decided that I would start with Christmas Joy--a holiday kit of course!

Here is my first layout using her beautiful kit ......Every year we go to a Festival of Lights which is a 3 k run with everyone dressing up in lights and shorts (in freezing cold weather)--no I do not run! and then the parade starts with tons of floats all decorated with tons of lights. Prizes are given for most creative, newcomers, best use of lights, etc.  






Credits:  Christmas Joy by Dees-Deelights

You can find this product along with some other amazing digital scrapbooking items at her 2 stores:


2 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations!

Dee said...

Fab layout page thank you so much and congrats on making another CT, you're going to be very busy :) hugs Dee