Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Pizazz Pixels - Some Bittersweet News and a Farewell Sale

I have some sad news today for my fans.......

I appreciate your support through my career as a designer, but I have a new job that will take most of my time.  It is a great opportunity for me and the hours are perfect too--can still be a mom and perform the responsibilities of this job too.  For this reason, I will be closing all my stores and leaving the world of designing.
 

 
If you want to get any of my products before they are gone forever, you should go to my stores NOW. Everything will be on sale for 60% during January. (All products will be removed from all my stores January 30, 2014.)
 
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Heartfelt Perfections
My Store at Wilma4Ever
I plan on continuing with my Creative Teams so I will continue to post layouts her on my blog for these talented designers.  I might also offer a few freebies here and there depending on time.

 
 

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy New Year! good luck with your new job!