Monday, February 24, 2014

CT, Annemarie for Dees-Deelights- TRAVEL EGYPT COLLECTION BUNDLE

Just released is a travel themed kit with an Egyptian focus.  But even if Egypt is not in your future, this kit is perfect for scenic photos, museum visits, and/or any photos which match this great color scheme. Here is the main kit

 Here is what I did with the kit….

BOOM
 

 Credits:  "TRAVEL EGYPT COLLECTION BUNDLE” by Dees-Deelights

Font Used:  Iskoola Pota

Song:

I don't want to work
I want to bang on the drum all day
I don't want to play
I just want to bang on the drum all day

Listen to this


Read more:
Todd Rundgren - Bang The Drum All Day Lyrics | MetroLyrics

and for a scenic layout....

Scenery


Credits:  "TRAVEL EGYPT COLLECTION BUNDLE” by Dees-Deelights














Available at:
My Memories Store - https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/Dees-Deelights

 

No comments: