Monday, February 10, 2014

Guest Taste Tester for Scrap TakeOut, Annemarie - Hat of Bunny Products - This is Us Bundle

I was lucky enough to work on a great collection called This is Us by Hat of Bunny.  There are 3 awesome products in 1 bundle folks.  Here is what I did with each individual piece......

 My dear husband is such a role model to our son.....
 Helping Hands
...
Credits: This is My Boy, Hat of Bunny
Font Used: Tribeca and Microsoft Himalaya
Available at: http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/This-Is-Us-Bundle.html
See More

 
MY dh and ds were away for a few days so dd and I went shopping for things including a new pet.....
 


 Can We Keep Her?
...
Credits: Template by Triple J Designs: Unconditional (Template Freebie) and kit This is My Girl, Hat of Bunny
Font Used: Plantagenet Cherokee and Georgia
 p.s. Unfortunately for us, dh was not amused that we wanted another addition to our family. He has a one pet only rule for the house 


And lastly, a little love for my husband--it is our anniversary this Friday so this is for you....


“Me & You”

Credits: This is Us, Hat of Bunny
Font Used: Holiday Home and Juice ITC
Available at: http://scraptakeout.com/shoppe/This-Is-Us-Bundle.html 
 

No comments: