Friday, March 7, 2014

Creative Team, Annemarie, Happy Scrap Arts - I LOVE BAKING

Baking is one of my favorite things to do--I prefer it over cooking.  I enjoy it mostly because the kids like to help out and the results of the baking is worth the effort--most times!  Here is a new release with a baking theme from Happy Scrap Arts.




And here is what I did with these pieces...

Baking is Fun


Credits: “I LOVE BAKING,” (Papers 1 and Elements 1)  by Happy Scrap Arts
Font Used: Hobo Std

And here is part 2....


And now for my layout....

Donuts






Credits: “I LOVE BAKING,” (Papers 2 and Elements 2 and Word Art Overlays)  by Happy Scrap Arts
Font Used: Kartika, Iskoola Pota

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Available at: 
http://digitalscrapdesigns.com/digitalscrapstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=40_336

 

No comments: