Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Creative Team for Miss Mis Designs – Mother’s Love


I love to buy cookbooks, check out food blogs, and then try the recipes out later!  I rarely take photos of the results though since I am too tired after cooking!  I have been on a health kick lately and when I find a good recipe, I am super excited. 

After I made a batch of “Power Balls”, I took a photo and then used a digital kit to show off these tasty treats!


Healthy Snacking….Power Balls

 

Credits:  "Mother’s Love” by Miss Mis Designs
Font Used:  Birch Std.

And here is the kit I used--the theme is Mother's Love but I loved the colors and these colors matched some of the ingredients like Chocolate chips and blueberries so I went with it :)
 

Available at: 
GingerScraps - http://store.gingerscraps.net/Mother-s-Love-by-Miss-Mis-Designs.html

 
And since I love recipes, I would love to see some of your favorite family recipes here.  Just make a comment and we can all try them out!

No comments: