Wednesday, March 3, 2021

CT, Annemarie, for Designs by Neia Scraps – Yes You Can

Being hopeful is difficult but the first step is to believe….This new release will start your journey…

 














Believe You Can make a Difference

 

Credits:  

Kit:   Yes You Can, Designs by Neia Scraps

Font Used:  Segoe Script and Mongolian Baiti

 

Journaling:  It was very scary to start the school year off  “in person”during the Coronavirus

(COVID-19) pandemic. I honestly feared for my health andthe health and welfare of my family because I would be in constant contact with more than 100 students in a single day.

My anxiety was somewhat reduced because of the  new safety rules, procedures, and equipment that were mandated by our district.  I was also relieved that face masks would be required (at all times) by all

students and staff.  Finally, everyone would be provided with new cleaning/sanitizing products to help

combat this deadly virus.

All of these safety measures, along with time on the job, has reduced my anxiety level so I can contune to provide a valuable serviceto my community......transporting precious cargo to  and from school each and every day.

Available at: 

Ginger Scraps -   GingerScraps :: Manufacturers :: Neia Scraps

 

No comments: