Monday, July 12, 2021

Creative Team, Annemarie, for GingerScraps – A Fabulous Day, Aimee Harrison

 This year, I am trying something different for my Project Life pages.  I am trying to summarize the entire month on one page. 

 To make the month look cohesive, I used Free as a Bird Pocket template.

 


For the kit, I used A Fabulous Day wich focuses on all that is good in the world. It had a lot of bright colors and was perfect for my page.

 May of 2021

 

Credits

Template:  Free as a Bird Pocket Templates, Just Because Studio

Kit: A Fabulous Day, Aimee Harrison

Font: Vanilla Cream, Beyond the Mountains, and Century Gothic

Available at

Template:  Free As A Bird Pocket Templates by JB Studio (gingerscraps.net)

Kit:  https://store.gingerscraps.net/A-Fabulous-Day-Page-Kit-by-Aimee-Harrison.html

Font: Lumiera Rough, Vanilla Twilight, RNS Camelia, and Jayne Print YOFF

No comments: