Saturday, December 31, 2011

STS January Road Trip - Winter Wonder Mini Freebi Mini Kit

Hi all,

Happy Happy New Year to everyone!  Hope 2012 brings you the best!

I decided to push myself this month and join 2 big blog trains so this will be the first of my freebie offerings for the day and you can look for another a bit later in the evening tonight!

I really loved the color scheme for STS's January Road Trip!  These colors really reminded me of the colder weather so this is what I came up with for all of you.

Link to Freebie- Winter Wonder (Media Fire--82 MB file)

If you like my freebie, I think you will also enjoy the full sized kit which I designed for the store.

This kit has 17 papers, 30 elements, 1 full alpha and 1 set of both numbers and sybols and can be purchased here:
My store at Digi Style Designs

Here is the full list of participants in the January Blog Train:

JMC Designs
Scraps by Andrea
Busy Crafting Mommy
Just For Fun Designs
CutieFruity
Scrappin Serenity
Saphira's Scraps
The Scrappy Kat
Tinadell's Tags
scraphannah
Monkey'sMusings
Leaving a Legacy
The Digi Scrapping Mama
DoubleTrouble Scraps
Queen Wild Scraps
Shel Belle Scraps
A Fish Design
Pizazz Pixels (You are here)
Note-able Scraps
HD Creations
Let Me Scrapbook!

9 comments:

rmdusell said...

Thanks so much and Happy New Year!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

gran2boys said...

Love the colors. Thanks for sharing!

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing.

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much and Happy New Year :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work.

Christine said...

Happy New Year Wishes and a big thank you for youe "Winter Formal" gift

boop52245 said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome train this month