Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Great News! Designer for Southern Comfort Scraps; Newly Released Kits

Hi all,

I have been a bit neglectful of the blog lately and here is why...
I have been waiting to tell everyone some great news for some time and now is that time!  I am happy to announce that I am joining another digital scrapbooking store--Southern Comfort Scraps (SCS). 

They say that when one door closes, another opens and that is exactly what happened with me--I did not make it past Round 2 in the Designer Darling competiton, but something great happened instead--I was given this great opportunity to work with a group of really nice women at SCS.


You can purchase some of my designs here including the following newly released kits:



Here is the link to my store at Southern Comfort Scraps where you can find these kit along with some others:
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps

No comments: