Wednesday, March 14, 2012

YIR: April (Rain Rain, Stay and Play) Blog Freebie and Strange but True Story about kit

First off, I wanted to thank all of you for the great feedback about the Blog Train Freebie which I created.  I am glad you enjoyed it!

Second, I wanted to give something back because you have been supportive enough to buy my products at my stores (which I so appreciate).  Here is a small freebie which coordinates to the latest kit in the stores --Year in Review:  April (Rain, Rain, Stay and Play)


A strange, but true story that I would like to share with all of you about this kit...  
The weather where I live had been snowy and cold at the start of March just like January and February.  I uploaded the actual kit--Rain, Rain, Stay and Play--and the flairs into a few of the stores about a week ago.  That same night our state and our city had a terrible storm--high winds, heavy rain, and flashes of light.  I joked with my kids that my kit caused the rain (I kid them that their singing about snow causes snow too!)  My eldest daugher of ten said, "It's just a coincidence mom."  (She is growing up too fast.)  Anyways, I added this kit to one more store and the next night several cities (including mine) around our state had Severe Weather alerts and we were under a Tornado Warning.

Coincidence or not, I like to think that maybe my designs are powerful enough to control the weather :)  So just a little warning that if you need the rain, buy this kit and see what happens.  (BTW, Tell me if it works for you too in the comments section of this post.  I cannot wait to hear some stories.)

Take care everyone and get those umbrellas out :)

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 15, 2012. Thanks again.