Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dollar Kit Deals--This weekend!

Hi all

I have been hearing from a lot of you that you are suffering from this heat wave as much as we have been!  Lucky for us that the trend seemed to break and we have been in the mid 80's during the day and the 70s at night which has been so refreashing after those 100+ temps and our time without electricity!

I wanted to let all of you know of a special deal which is going on at my store at RBL Designz.  Right now, I have 3 kits offered there for $1.00 a piece.  I decided on two tropical kits and one patriotic kit so that you could use them right away.  Here they are...











Here is the link to these specials at RBL Designz...(This special will only last until Sunday, July 22 at midnight)
Pizazz Pixels' Weekend Deals

You can also pick up some more deals at Digi Style Designs and Southern Comfort Scraps because all my kits are still 45% off during the whole month of July!!!!!

Take care!

No comments: