Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Release - Year in Review (July) Stars and Stripes Quick Pages and Freebie Mini Kit to Match!!!!

Hi All,

I am excited to announce that I am the featured designer over at Digi Style Designs!  If you look at the newsletter, you will find out more about me as a designer.

If you head over to my store, during this upcoming week only, you can get a mini kit free. (I created this as a freebie because my July kit has been my most popular product and I wanted to give something back in appreciation!)

Here is the kit which you can get free by going to the link below.



 This kit coordinates to my Year in Review (July) Stars and Stripes kit and quick pages which I just released:  This kit, along with ALL my other kits are on sale for the entire month of July so you can grab any kit you like and save 40% off each kit!!!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 15, 2012. Thanks again.