Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fantastic Deal on Fantastical Fall--A New Release

I just finsihed up another huge kit for all of you to enjoy.  It is called Fantastical Fall and I loved the color scheme so much that I had a difficult time telling myself to stop designing things!  Here is the preview:


It is my biggest kit yet with a whopping 27 glorious papers and an amazing 67 unique elements. 
If you grab it this month at Digi Style Designs, you can get it for the fantastic deal of $2.80 for a kit bursting at the seams with beauty!  (It is my way of saying thank you to all of you who have chosen to buy my products when there are so many other choices out there!)

So gobble up this goodie because once December arrives, this kit will revert back to the original price of $7.00!

My Store at Digi Style Designs

Thanks again for your support!

No comments: