Sunday, November 11, 2012

I am the Featured Designer at Digi Style Designs/ Special Freebie Element Pack; Sale of 60% off

Happy November everyone!  I am excited to announce that I am the featured designer over at Digi Style Designs.  With so much to be thankful for, I thought I would pass along the gratitude to all my loyal fans--I am having a fantastic 60% off sale on all my kits over at Digi Style Designs.  This sale will last until the end of November!  Here is the ad:

(I used my Year in Review:  November (Fall Fun) to create this ad)

As one more incentive to check out my store and to entice you to take advantage of some savings, I am offering a limited time freebie at my store.  Here is a set of clustered borders and frames and a few elements which coordinate to Year in Review:  November (Fall Fun).


You can grab this freebie over at my store at Digi Style Designs
(This particular freebie will be available for one week only)

A special thanks to those who have already taken advantage of this special deal.  I really appreciate your support!


No comments: