Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday (through Sunday) Sale --55% off all kits by Pizazz Pixels

Another major shopping day is quickly approaching--Cyber Monday where you can find great deals on online products!  I too will participate but I will extend my sale for the entire week so you can have some more time to enjoy some savings from me.  Here are all the details:


Credits:  Kit used for this ad:  Time for Tea Anyone by Pizazz Pixels! (Kit on sale for $1.50 for one week only)

Here are the stores where I sell and you can find different products in each one!  (Most kits will come out to under $2.00 with the discount!!!)


My Store at Digi Style Designs: 
(9 pages of full sized kits)

My Store at Divine Digital (Discount will be applied at the time of checkout)
(My most recent, unique designs can be found here)


No comments: