Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Freebie Alert--"Mini Kit Freebie" An Early Holiday Gift - Holiday Traditions Around the World:

Over at Divine Digital, there is a big holiday event  happening:  12 Days of Traditions.  You can learn about holiday traditions all over the world.  Even better, you can grab some amazing kits for free!

I chose Africa to focus on because I found out that Kwanzaa mostly is a holiday which focuses on sharing, community, and family--all great things in my book.

Here is the preview of the kit which I designed based on the symbols and traditions surrounding Kwanzaa.

If you like this kit, you will need to head on over to Divine Digital so you can get this kit for free

As a special bonus, you have the opportunity to grab another freebie which I created.  If you complete the challenge posted in the Challenge section at Divine Digital using the above kit and post a layout by December 31, you can earn this little kit:

I cannot wait to see what you can create using the Kwanzaa kit which I designed!  Have fun!

No comments: