Saturday, December 22, 2012

My First Blinkie - Please Enjoy and Share!

Hi everyone

I have to admit that technology and me often do not get along!  Whenever I try to learn something related to web pages, HTML, blinkies, banners, I end up getting frustrated, stressed, and then I get ticked off if nothing seems to work!

Well, I wanted to get an early start on one of my New Year's resolution which was to create a fan blinkie for myself!  It was not easy but after finding instructions on six different web pages, I finally figured out how to create a blinkie.  (Well, it is a static image because the animation part was not an option for me.)  Even better, I finally (after about 3 hours) figured out how to place this blinkie on my blog and even better, get it to link back to my blog if someone were to click on it.

Here it is folks, my first created Blinkie

This blinkie is located at the right of this blog.  I would really appreciate it if you would grab it if you like/love my designs.  Even better, it would help me so much if you could share it to help me get my name out there in digital land! 

Thanks so much and Enjoy!  (One resolution done and it isn't even 2013 yet--so happy)

No comments: