Wednesday, December 19, 2012

End of the Year Sale for Pizazz Pixels - Save 65%



How is everyone's shopping going out there?  I am not even close to where I should be!  We have gifts for our 2 young children but as for the rest--well, let's just say I had better get busy!

I know that everyone is so busy especially during the holidays and of course money is tight especially in December so I wanted to give you a little gift--the gift of big savings on all my digital kits of course.  For the rest of the month (until December 31st), you can save a huge 65% off on every single full sized kit, quick page set, or any other item in my store.

Here is the ad (I use my most recent designed kit called Year In Review, December (Gingerbread Fun) to design this by the way)


My Store at Digi Style Designs: 
(Discount is visibally shown on each product)
My My Store at Divine Digital
(Discount will take effect and show you the reduction in price when you use the Shopping Cart, Check Out Feature)

Happy shopping and savings everyone!

No comments: