Tuesday, December 4, 2012

New Release - Cabin in the Woods - Winter Times

Well, December is here if you can believe it!  2013 is almost around the corner!

Here in Michigan, with the usual four seasons, we have yet to see a big snowstorm.  I cannot believe I am saying this but I miss the white stuff!  Instead of those beautiful wintery flakes, we are getting milder temperatures, rain, and a few very cold days--but no snow!

I missed the snow so much, I had to design a kit to celebrate the wonderful winter weather.  Here is Cabin in the Woods - Winter Time.


If you are one of those that love winter, snow, reindeers, or just relaxing in a cozy home, this is the perfect kit for you.  You can purchase this kit at these two stores.

My Store at Digi Style Designs: 

My Store at Divine Digital

If you want a coordinating freebie to this kit, see the post below.  You can complete a challenge at Divine Digital (12 Days of Tradition Africa Challenge) and earn this little mini kit if you post a layout using my Holiday Celebrations Around the World:  Kwanzaa freebie kit by December 31st:

Enjoy and I'll be crossing my fingers for some wintery flakes!


No comments: