Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Releases for the New Year

Happy New Years Everyone!  Now I have to get used to writing 2013 on everything I date!

We spent a quiet evening in to celebrate the ringing in of the new year.  We ordered Chinese take-out, watched some Times' Square New Years Eve specials, and watched the ball drop!  It was nice and relaxing!

Did everyone get a chance to make some resolutions?  If you are like most, one of the top resolutions is to lose weight or to get healthy.  I personally have decided to make 2013 a healthier year.  As a matter of fact, I am going to participate in a Divine Digital Diva Fit Challenge which starts in a few weeks.  Being supported by others along the way will hopefully keep me on track and keep me motivated!  In celebration of this challenge, I designed a few fitness themed kits.  The colors, light blue, salmon pink, and violet purple represent the teams of the challenge--I am pink and proud of it!

Anyways, here are the kits:

Here is a set of coordinating full sized (12 inch) boarders/photo ploppers/photo toppers) to add even more fun to your pages....


If you enjoy keeping fit or if you are just starting a move to a more healthy lifestyle, then these kits are for you to document all your goals, successes, and/or inspirational messages to keep you motivated!

Both of these kits are available at all my stores!

My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Divine Digital
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
 (P.S.  Stay tuned for a freebie blog add on which coordinates to these 2 products)

No comments: