Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All My Kits are $1.00 over at Divine Digital!

This is the best day to purchase any one of my kits if you have not had the chance to check out my designs yet!

For today only, in honor of Customer Appreciation Week over at Divine Digital, I am offering a HUGE special!  Every single full sized kit, mini kit, element pack, etc. is on sale for $1.00 each!  (I have never before offered such a huge deal)


Link to my Boutique at Divine Digital

This is your chance to get some great kits at one very extreemely low price.

Enjoy!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing. I think it is really important for companies to have some type of client appreciation programs in place. It’s the simple things that often get you noticed and keeps your clients coming back. It also helps you stand apart from the competition and define the great attention you give to your clients.