Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Buy My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps

Just wanted to remind everyone about my "Buy My Store" deal going on over at Southern Comfort Scraps. 

With this special, rare, opportunity, you can get over $40 worth of full sized digital scrapbooking kits, quick pages, and adorable element packs for the amazing price of $10.00.  All kits relate to the holidays (Christmas), winter, animals (reindeer), nature, cabins in the winter time, angels, holiday decorations, and/or snow fun.  (The ad below is just a sample of some of the things you can get if you Buy My Store!)

And yes, included in this low price are my two latest releases - Sweat In Style, and Sweat In Style Clustered Boarders.

So hurry on down to my store at Southern Comfort Scraps before January 20, 2013 to grab some beautiful, original full sized kits for one low price!

Go ahead and scrap those winter/holiday memories now for one low price!
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps

No comments: