Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Release - Healthy Lifestyle Goals

I am on Day 2 of Divine Digital's Diva Fit Challenge and have started to document my beginning point and my goals for this challenge. This was a resolution for me this year--to get healthier so it will help to have so much support --and also some accountability too from so many fellow participants!  I am on the Pink team and am sporting a new blinkie as a result---



I designed another fitness/healthy lifestyle goals type of kit to help document my progress along the way to a healthier me.  Here is Healthy Lifestyle Goals. 

This kit has some weekly goals sheets to help anyone else with their fitness/healthy lifestyle goals.  It also has a bunch of unique elements which can be added to your goal sheets to help motivate and inspire you along your own journey to a healthier 2013!.

This kit is available at all my stores:
My Store at Digi Style Designs
My Store at Divine Digital
My Store at Southern Comfort Scraps
I am using this kit to create some layouts of my beginning point of the challenge so stay tuned for that.

No comments: