Friday, January 18, 2013

Freebie - Bold Sophistication Blog Freebie Mini Kit

Happy Friday everyone!

I got a call from our son's school today and we were told he had a 103 fever.  I had to leave my day job early and pick the poor little guy up!  He is resting in bed now and feeling a tad better after some medicine and a Frosty from Wendy's! 

I wanted to let you all know of my plan to offer some blog freebies in the next few weeks.  I plan on releasing 1 freebie per week from now until the end of February.  The first 3 freebies coordinate with 2 products in all of my stores--Bold Sophistication and More Bold Sophistication.  The last one coordinates with a kit which is over at Digi Style Designs called Sophisticated Fashion.

I have to start removing each freebie after a week because all of my free sharing space sites are getting full!  This means that you have one full week to download each freebie before the link is removed.


Here is the first freebie, Bold Sophistication Blog Freebie

Update as of 1/ 25/2013 - (Link Removed)  Plan to re-package and put into my stores as another kit.

I used the color scheme of red, white, black, and grey which would be perfect for any project related to love, romance, or Valentine's Day which is coming up quickly!

Enjoy!  I need to get back to check on my son....